METIER3 is looking for motivated, articulate and passionate architectural professionals to work in our CBD office. In all cases, we are seeking candidates who have BIM skills, and particularly in Revit. Strong/advanced level Revit skills are a pre-requisite to working with us. We require all candidates to undergo an online Revit assessment (allow 60-90 minutes) as part of the interview process, and prior to any offer of employment being made.
- Unsolicited applications are discouraged.
- In all instances, applicants must be able to demonstrate that they hold Australian permanent residency and have eligibility for full time employment.
- Unless specifically noted, we do not offer visa sponsorship to candidates/employees.
- As we receive a large number of applications, we only respond to applicants we seek to progress to interview, however all applications received are reviewed. There is no need to re-submit if you don't hear from us.
- Project Architect - 7+ years experience in commercial practice with project experience >$75m
Please submit your Resume and portfolio to M3employment2020 AT metier3 dot com dot au
METIER3 has a long history of encouraging recent graduates with Australian recognised qualifications to join our team. Ideally you will have 12-24 months of relevant work experience however graduates straight out of university will be considered if you can demonstrate "something special".
We offer the chance to work across a variety of areas within the studio and assist in relevant areas to expedite the Architectural Registration process.
We will show any opportunities available under the "Current Vacancies" area - if nothing is showing we are not currently accepting graduate applications.